Cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and satisfying, so no wonder it’s a favorite dessert of many people around the country. Better yet, you can put this delectable treat together without overheating your home with the oven. This recipe below for a No-Bake Cheesecake brings together the best ingredients – cream cheese, condensed milk, and graham cracker crumbs – to make a luscious pastry that your family will request time and again. Take your cheesecake to the next level with toppings of your choice, which can be anything from berries and pie filling to chocolate chips. Maybe, the Golden Girls were onto something…
For Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 18 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if using unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 14-ounces, or 1 can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve.
The District Flats Apartments in Lenexa, Kansas